Error Code 0-2039 (0) for Office 2021/2019 or Microsoft 365 – Get Fixed Here
Error code 0-2039 (0) occurs when installing or updating the Microsoft Office. The network and firewall restrictions in the network/computer may block the installation and upgrade of the Office 2021/2019 or Microsoft 365 program . This Office 2021/2019 error code 0-2039 (0) also occurs due to the system file errors or corruption.
To fix the Error Code 0-2039(0) for office 2021/2019 or Microsoft 365
- Disable the firewall or antivirus temporarily or
- Create an exceptional rule for Microsoft Office installation or update.
How to Fix the Error Code 0-2039 (0) For Office 2021?
Temporarily Disable Firewall And Antivirus
Steps to disable Firewall
- Firstly, open “control panel”
- Secondly, go to the “system and security” option and then to “Windows Firewall”
- After this, click on “turn windows firewall On or Off”
- After that, select Turn Off firewall for both private and public network.
- Finally, install or update Microsoft Office to check if this error is fixed.
Steps to disable Antivirus
- Firstly, open Antivirus application installed on your system.
- Secondly, click on settings, go to real time protection and Turn Off.
- After this, go to Antivirus firewall and Turn off.
- Then, click on YES or OK confirmation prompt if prompted.
- Finally, install or update Microsoft Office and check if the error code is fixed.
SFC Scan to fix Error Code 0-2039 (0)
To perform SFC scan,
- Firstly, open command prompt and Run as Administrator.
- Secondly, Type “sfc /scannow” and click enter
- The scan will start automatically, do not close the command prompt till the scan is complete.
Remove and reinstallation
Follow the steps given below to fix the Error 0-2039 (0) in Office 2021/2019 completely.
- Firstly, open control panel and click on uninstall programs and features.
- After this, search for Microsoft Office in the list and select Microsoft Office and click on uninstall.
- Finally, once uninstall is complete, try running Office setup to install Microsoft Office
In addition, you can check with our Technical Support they will help you better to resolve this error Also, you may ask our Tech available online here on this page for further issues and concerns.
Tags: Error Code 0-2039 (0)