Error Code 0-2048 (0) for Office 2021
Error code 0-2048 (0) is one of the issues that users get as a result of incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that have left invalid entries in system elements.
Causes of the Error Code 0-2048 (0)
This error is also caused while installing Microsoft office is due to registry corruption or network collaboration.
It can also block the office program installation being carried out successfully in the computer.
Here are some of the causes of the error code 0-2048 (0)
- Improper system shutdown
- Due to a power failure
- Accidentally deleting a system file or system element entry
How to Resolve the Error Code 0-2048 (0)?
Temporarily disable Firewall and Antivirus
Error Code 30015-28 (2231435265) while installing or updating the Microsoft Office may occur in case of Network or firewall restriction.
Steps to disable the firewall
- Firstly, open “Control Panel” and go to “System and Security” and then to “Windows Firewall”.
- After this, click on “Turn windows firewall On or Off”.
- After that, select Turn Off firewall for both private and public network.
- Finally, try install Microsoft Office and check whether the error code is fixed.
Steps to disable the antivirus
- Firstly, open Antivirus application installed on the computer.
- Secondly, click on settings and access the real time protection.
- After this, turn Off real time protection and access Antivirus firewall.
- Finally, Turn off Antivirus firewall and click on OK for confirmation.
SFC Scan to fix this Error Code
Follow the steps to initiate SFC scan:
- Firstly, open Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.
- Secondly, type “ sfc /scannow “ and click Enter.
- Finally, the scan will begin automatically don’t close the command prompt till the scan is complete.
Registry repair to fix Error Code 30015-28 (2231435265)
Steps to Repair Registry
- Firstly, open the registry editor
- Secondly, delete the preinstalled or older registry key which block the installation of latest version or update.
- Finally, navigate the below keys and delete it.
Consequently, if you still have an issue in solving this error code, we recommend you to chat with our Technical Support they will help you better and also check with our Tech available online here on this page. I am sure they will help you resolve your issue.