Error 0x8024402c : When you try to send an email from outlook, it may end up with an error code 0x8024402c.
Send/ receive emails may work normally when you test but when you try to do it again from outlook mail, it could throw this error code.
Reasons for Error Code 0x8024402c
In general, this kind of error code 0x8024402c can appear on outlook when you try to send/ receive emails. It is usually when you have changes on your SMTP settings in the email configuration.
Procedure to Check and Fix Error Code 0x8024402c:
Outlook Mail settings are accessible from control panel MAIL icon. There you can follow the below steps to check the same.
- Goto Control panel-search for Mail icon
- Go to email accounts
- Select your mail and click on change and you see those SMTP settings
- SMTP protocol is the primary setting to resolve email sending process
- If this is true as per your knowledge, goto advanced options from there.
- Under advanced, you can see the SMTP server settings with their PORT Numbers.
- Switch the security to SSL or Auto and check the same.
Alternate Solutions to Check Error Code 0x8024402c :
In some cases, there could be addins that are recently installed on your outlook program followed by sending mail errors like 0x8024402c.
It is good if you can uncheck or disable those addins from Outlook app.
Procedure to Disable the Add-ins is as Follows
- Open Outlook and click on File and Options
- Under Outlook options , you can find the Add-ins on the left side
- Click on it to Manage the settings for Com Add-ins
- You can hit Go from there to disable any active Add-ins
- Click ok to save and close and re-open the outlook to see if the issue is fixed.
For any additional support related to Outlook sending email error code 0x8024402c or any other outlook issues, you can reach us on chat.
Read More Error Codes:
0x800b010a Microsoft Word Error ooxooo16fa 0x80040119 800736b3 0xe000078b Error dpx32t 0x80070641 80073701 80246005 Word XML Parsing Error 0x80072efe 30088-28 Liveassist 80080005 8024400e 0x80072ee6 9c48 Word Not Responding 30094-1 Category/Windows 0x4004f00c How To Uninstall Bing Desktop 0x4004f00c 30045-4 30102-11 2147483634-8