Windows 10 users can now upgrade for free!!
Windows 10 users can now upgrade for free!!. The free upgrade promotional period is officially over. However, you can still download the free license of this Windows which is perfectly legally.
After upgrading, this digital license allows you to perform a clean install of Windows 10 on the device, continue upgrading to newer versions of Windows 10, and potentially get a free upgrade to future versions of Windows.
Similarly, You can also upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro by using a product key from a previous business edition of Windows 7, 8, or 8.1
But before starting your free upgrade to this version, You should perform a few steps to prepare your computer so that it is not blocked from being updated.
How to get Windows 10 upgrade for free:
- Make sure you are using a genuine copy of Windows 7/8.1 on your system.
- Download the tool to install the OS and select ‘Upgrade this PC now’.
- Accept the terms and conditions and choose the upgrade option where you keep your files and information.
- Once the installation completes,
- Connect your device or virtual machine to the Internet and open Windows Update > Activation.
If you want to upgrade to Windows 10 on more than one PC, or if you just want more flexibility in the event that the instant upgrade fails, save the installation files to a USB drive or as an ISO file.
If you’re thinking of upgrading your old system drive to an SSD,
- Perform the upgrade to Windows 10 on the old hardware;
- Install the SSD and then either restore from a backup image or
- Boot from the USB flash drive to do a clean install.
Finally, refer our website for more details and information regarding the Windows 10 updates. Also, feel free to chat with our experts.
How to solve error code 8024400a in windows 10/11 update
Solutions for Windows Update Error Code 0x80070422
Windows 10/11 update error code 0x800700c1
How to Fix Error Code 0x80080005 in Windows 10/11 Update?
[Fixed] Windows Update Error Code 0x800b010a