Windows 11 KB5017328 update fixes for USB printing and audio headset issues
Windows 11 KB5017328 is a compulsory cumulative update containing the security updates for vulnerabilities. Installing KB5017328 on your Windows 11 system will update your OS build to 22000.978. There users can install today’s update by
- First, click on the Start and then go to Settings option
- In the settings option, check the Windows Update and
- Finally, click on “Check for Updates button and check for the latest updates”.
Windows 11 users can also manually download and install the KB5017328 preview update from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
What’s new in the Windows 11 KB5017328 update?
The Windows 11 KB5017328 cumulative update includes USB printers and audio headsets:
- USB printers that malfunctioned when you restarted your system or reinstalled them now work as expected.
- Fix a Windows 11 SE that displayed trust errors when attempting to install apps from the Microsoft Store.
- Fix an issue where Bluetooth audio headsets stopped playing audio after adjusting the progress bar.
- Addressed a Microsoft Edge IE mode issue that prevented users from interacting with dialog boxes.
- Fix a bug that prevented Windows from displaying Microsoft account (MSA) login forms after installing the KB5016691 update.
- An issue that prevents devices from receiving an Windows Update for the same extension driver when that extension driver is already installed without the base driver.
- An issue that stops non-Windows devices from authenticating has been mitigated.
Clean up After Installing Windows Update
If you want to save space after installing Windows updates, run the following commands in the Command Prompt with administrative privileges:
dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore
dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
Finally, If you have trouble doing this method, we advise you to choose Technical Support from us to help you better.
We give you assurance about your money and the service. If you like to see the procedure for paid support, you may ask the Tech available online here on this page.
Tags: error code, upgrade windows 11, Windows 11, Windows 11 support, windows 11 update
How to solve error code 8024400a in windows 10/11 update
Solutions for Windows Update Error Code 0x80070422
Windows 10/11 update error code 0x800700c1
How to Fix Error Code 0x80080005 in Windows 10/11 Update?
[Fixed] Windows Update Error Code 0x800b010a